Sunday, May 20, 2012

Exclusive : Eega Postponed Again

 
Nani,Samantha,Sudeep starring forthcoming movie Eega in the direction of S S Rajamouli is busy with its CG works on fast pace.The latest update is that Eega release is postponed due to CG works.
Rajamouli confirming the news tweeted asFor every film enthusiast out there who have been waiting for eega, I apologise as we are not releasing on 30th of this month. I know it is disappointing. I am disappointed myself.We underestimated the amount of time for CG. I am extremely happy with the quality of CG 4 the shots we received so far.I want2ensure d same quality is maintained4 the rest. Everyone is workin 24/7 to get d film out ASAP Hope U’ll excuse :)

M M Keeravani has scored tunes for Eega movie while cinematography by Senthil.D Suresh Babu is presenting the film and Sai Korrapati is producing Eega movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...